Hello! from Mazzulla Offroad

Hello! This is Chris Mazzulla and I build offroad products for GM trucks. I just recently became a member/vendor of this site and want to get to know what kind of products you guys are interested in and answer any questions. My website is MZOFFROAD.COM and here are a few pictures of new parts I have been working on. 2007-2018 Chevy/GMC 1500 2wd/4wd Billet machined uniball Upper control arms and I also have 2019 Upper control arms  getting built right now and cant wait to get them on trucks!

IMG_9673.JPG

watermark_12-11-2018_10-11-07PM.PNG

IMG_9514.JPG

IMG_9515.JPG

• Like 1

Those look sweet! Welcome to the forum and thanks for being a vendor!  I, and I’ve seen a lot of interest from others, would love a filler panel/skid plate for the 16+ trucks that retains the factory tow hooks (a front license plate bracket too please! Even better if it’s removable). I’ve seen the one you guys make which looks awesome! But tow hooks would be nice to retain the off road purpose of the truck.  This member made something that retained the tow hooks and posted his instructions.  

Edited by cr250Silverado