2019 Denali...I'm quite disappointed

14 hours ago, j-ten-ner said:

I think this is the actual problem.

so long

j-ten-ner

I remember reading back in 2011 a top Ford executive stated they were amazed at the prices people would pay for trucks. Back then it stated average profit for mfg. was 10,000. Read a month ago average profit for mfg. now very close to 20,000. Obviously these profits are based on upper level trucks which most are buying. They are riding a Red Hot Fever of buying and are going to keep it going as long as they can. Maybe they are even forgetting everything in the auto industry is cyclical.

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:55 PM, j-ten-ner said:

I'm confused.

so long

j-ten-ner

Can I just be stunned :lol:

10 minutes ago, pickmeup said:

I remember reading back in 2011 a top Ford executive stated they were amazed at the prices people would pay for trucks. Back then it stated average profit for mfg. was 10,000. Read a month ago average profit for mfg. now very close to 20,000. Obviously these profits are based on upper level trucks which most are buying. They are riding a Red Hot Fever of buying and are going to keep it going as long as they can. Maybe they are even forgetting everything in the auto industry is cyclical.

$20,000 PROFIT and squeal like a pig if you ask for a set of floor mats. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I wish I would have read or joined this site before I bought my 15. I sold my 2006 Silverado z71 with 108,000 on it and it ran perfectly fine. A little over 9 years a set of tires 1 hub bearing and a set of break pads. That's it. After having my 15 now for a little over 3 years now I do like it but I do miss a lot of things on my o6. I know the guy who bought it and see him every once in a while and all he has done to it was a break line. I do believe that 2006 was the last true good year for these trucks.