I used Xpel as well. I did the bikini kit (partial hood, partial fenders and mirrors) and the bumper kit. Mine was around $800 but I know the guy.  Rule of thumb if you go to the Xpel website, you take the listed price and add $20 for each difficulty star. 

I will I’ll most likely get the grill kit done now too. It wasn’t available when I had mine done originally. 

I used Xpel as well. I did the bikini kit (partial hood, partial fenders and mirrors) and the bumper kit. Mine was around $800 but I know the guy.  Rule of thumb if you go to the Xpel website, you take the listed price and add $20 for each difficulty star. 

I will I’ll most likely get the grill kit done now too. It wasn’t available when I had mine done originally. 

Thanks I had my Camaro front end done and it was $800. I think my plan would be to do the entire front end and maybe mirrors

Ryan B.

8 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Thanks I had my Camaro front end done and it was $800. I think my plan would be to do the entire front end and maybe mirrors

Ryan B.

I wasn’t originally going to do the mirrors, but when I dropped it off I noticed that they caught a lot of bugs. I figured if bugs would hit so could rocks. The peace of mind was worth the few extra dollars. 

• 2 weeks later...