Interior swap

Hello everyone, I figured I would make a thread to showing my interior swap. I’m going from a 2008 gmc 2500 to a 2017 Chevy high country interior. So far I’ve swapped over the back seat and carpet. Back seat bolts directly in.

Edited by 08gmc17
Left out sentence

Cleaning as in what? Vacuum and clean the carpets? Well yes I will go back and do that but for now everything is getting mocked up then torn apart, dyno  matted and interior pieces painted. There is a method to my madness lol

Edited by 08gmc17

I was thinking about the the seats and all the big pieces. The leather looks like it could use some love. I didn’t realize you were just mocking up for now. I just thought it would be a lot easier to clean the pieces before installing them. I am looking forward to seeing the finished product. It is an enormous upgrade that will really look phenomenal when done. I agree that you’re a glutton for punishment, as I’m certain that there is a lot of custom work required for it to fit even remotely correctly. But what a huge payoff when it’s done. Where did you get the complete interior?

• 1 month later...