A What’s the Best 4-6” Lift and Setup for Smoothest ride

Just purchased a new 2018 Silverado Z71 Crew Cab.  Wanting to put some 35” tires and lift truck 4-6”, looking for the smoothest ride and also not wanting to have to do cutting for clearance.  Will be driven around town so not much off-roading if any at all....I just like the aggressive look.

Would appreciate any input. 

8 minutes ago, Dlkemp22 said:

Just purchased a new 2018 Silverado Z71 Crew Cab.  Wanting to put some 35” tires and lift truck 4-6”, looking for the smoothest ride and also not wanting to have to do cutting for clearance.  Will be driven around town so not much off-roading if any at all....I just like the aggressive look.

I have the same question. But for stock track width. I want to do 35s and stock 18s like this guy.

FB_IMG_1534900764711.jpg

Zone, BDS, CTS , few other like Fabtec and Pro Comp, but the first three are what most here would recommend. I personally chose the CTS 4 1/2” due to it not increasing front track width. 

Haven’t got around to installing it yet though.

• Like 1

If you’re looking for the best, CST 4.5” stage 1

https://cstsuspension.com/

What shocks would you recommend with this setup?

On a budget, Bilstein 5100’s. If you want the best then you’ll purchase the front 3504 coilovers specific to the 4.5” lift. These coilovers will allow you to add lift (optional) to your 4.5” lift. The rear, 6530 resi shocks. Get everything at 20% off during their current sale. It’s the best lift, period. You can keep your stock wheels too, doesn’t mess with your track width.

Zone, BDS, CTS , few other like Fabtec and Pro Comp, but the first three are what most here would recommend. I personally chose the CTS 4 1/2” due to it not increasing front track width. 
Haven’t got around to installing it yet though.

CST 4.5”

45 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

On a budget, Bilstein 5100’s. If you want the best then you’ll purchase the front 3504 coilovers specific to the 4.5” lift. These coilovers will allow you to add lift (optional) to your 4.5” lift. The rear, 6530 resi shocks. Get everything at 20% off during their current sale. It’s the best lift, period. You can keep your stock wheels too, doesn’t mess with your track width.

I really appreciate your feedback, thank you. 

Can an I run 35” tires on this above recommendation, without having to cut metal for clearance?

I really appreciate your feedback, thank you. 

Can an I run 35” tires on this above recommendation, without having to cut metal for clearance?

I’m glad I can help. The website says up to 35’s, I’m running approximately 34” with zero rub anywhere.

b269834040961c3d9eea20ec2569c631.jpg

• Thanks 1

TXGREEK nice looking ride!  Do you happen to know you the height of your truck, clearance?  

Thanks. This is the exact reason I went with the 4.5”, being able to clear my garage and parking garages was a major deal breaker. I don’t know the exact height but it has a approx 3”’s to spare getting into the garage. My home is an older built home with a standard garage height and easily clears getting into the garage but you’ll definitely get plenty of antenna rub [emoji6]