Please just tell me there is a fuse to pull before I lose my mind!!

Been down this road before,(read countless threads) it went away, now it's back with a vengeance. I don't use the Integrated braking Controller anyway. is there just a fuse I can pull to stop the damn alarm from popping up on my DIC every 60 seconds before I lose my mind??????

Not that I am aware.  I drove for several hours towing the camper with that damn thing going off.  Checked all the connections and could not make it go off when doing so.  Spent 5 hours one trip with it doing it over and over.  When we stopped I checked the 7 pin connection, no issue there.  I also checked out all the trailer wiring and nothing found there either.  Hooked up again 5 days later and the problem just disappeared.

Yes,  there is,  sorry i don't have location remembered,   either trailer brake or related.  I was on a 500-mile trip and it started acting stupid even though it was working properly it would tell me there was a problem I pulled the fuse I still had my trailer lights which was more important than my trailer brakes at the time..  I replaced the brake controller underneath the bed of the truck above the rear axle and everything's been fine since it was a $29 part on eBay

13 minutes ago, KJS Sullivan said:

Yes,  there is,  sorry i don't have location remembered,   either trailer brake or related.  I was on a 500-mile trip and it started acting stupid even though it was working properly it would tell me there was a problem I pulled the fuse I still had my trailer lights which was more important than my trailer brakes at the time..  I replaced the brake controller underneath the bed of the truck above the rear axle and everything's been fine since it was a $29 part on eBay

THANKS, that gives me hope enough to start digging. How hard was it to get to the controller?

THANKS, that gives me hope enough to start digging. How hard was it to get to the controller?
It was not a problem getting to the controller I had one of my shop guys change it out it took about 35 minutes, and he's a carpenter so there is that. There is another box in the way that you need to just pull out of the way to get to the brake controller it is on YouTube if you want to take a look there on how to replace the trailer controller

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There's a control module, and a relay in the system. Both by the spare tire.
You must have replaced the relay, no programming, about 6 heavy wires at the connector.
This is a common failure, but easy to fix. Just plug in a new one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

These things? I have another thread going where I asked what they were and a guy did say trailer controller. I had no idea
image.thumb.jpg.d98424e6649263a5a1c28e186499ee32.jpg
That small box is the trailer brake relay.. the other is is the TBCM.

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:34 PM, Hillwood said:

That small box is the trailer brake relay.. the other is is the TBCM.

perfect, as soon as all of this holiday stuff is over I can climb under there and try to figure this out. ALL of yoose guys have been a big help thanks!