Cannot get Alert Package II features to work.

O Town,  Do you remember about how long it took for the dealer to diagnose the bad camera and to install the replacement?  I am having similar issues on mine, but it was working and then just quit one day.  Trying to figure out if it'll be a drop off repair, or a sit and wait kind of thing.  Thanks!

3 hours ago, tech2therescue said:

O Town,  Do you remember about how long it took for the dealer to diagnose the bad camera and to install the replacement?  I am having similar issues on mine, but it was working and then just quit one day.  Trying to figure out if it'll be a drop off repair, or a sit and wait kind of thing.  Thanks!

Took about 1 ½ hours to diagnose. Most of which was trying to calibrate the old camera which encompassed driving the vehicle letting the cameras see the lines.

Had to order new camera.  2nd visit took about 1 hour.

• 1 year later...

I have a 2019 equinox and have the same issues with my lane asst and lane departure warning not working.  from the time I actually test drove it (was a demo). it randomly gives departure warnings and randomly shuts off and says it is "not available".  I have had it to the dealer 4 times and they still have not fixed it.  they were able to reproduce it and have no idea how to fix it. How do I get them to fix this? I have sent them videos of this not working  Help?

5 hours ago, jcrn said:

I have a 2019 equinox and have the same issues with my lane asst and lane departure warning not working.  from the time I actually test drove it (was a demo). it randomly gives departure warnings and randomly shuts off and says it is "not available".  I have had it to the dealer 4 times and they still have not fixed it.  they were able to reproduce it and have no idea how to fix it. How do I get them to fix this? I have sent them videos of this not working  Help?

Check your state's lemon laws. In a lot of states they have a maximum of 4 attempts to fix the same issue until you can initiate the lemon law process and get your vehicle bought back. It isn't fun and takes months, but sometimes is the best option.