Looking At Buying my last rig

lryfer

So what can you all inform me on the 2018 Silverado LTZ Z71 2LZ??  Below are the 2 different trucks that i am looking at getting.  So which one is the question.  Don't plan on towing anything now but never know. Looking at getting a rig for the room plus easier to get in and out of with my medical ailments. Probably be my last newer vehicle before i take the big truck ride away.

Looking at Double cab, 1500. Rig has 2155 miles on it 3.42 gears, 5.3 tow option switch, spray liner in bed, etc.  Getting a price of 39.400 without all the other BS added.

Or another choice is a rig basically the same except 3.06 gears, no tow integration switch, has nerf bars and tonnou cover,  7555 miles,  1 owner in Michigan for 9 months then got bought i guess and went more south and 37,500 plus the other BS added.

Any comments to help me decide?  Like both options.

Both stay in your lane and Arkenzo are right for those prices you should be able to buy a brand new truck. I would take a look at the new inventory at your local dealer you should be able to get a great deal right now. Let us know what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely look new given the prices on the leftover 18's.  When I was at the DMV registering my new 18 on Thursday, the customer service agent said " this is my 6th new Silverado today, what are they giving these away?"

So is the color of Cajun Red Tintcoat a dark maroon color or an orange-ish in color?  i have seen 2 different rigs saying the same color.

also Z71 LTZ 2LZ thus far down to 39400 Double cab leather console buckets etc.  Still waiting their final decision.  Doing this deal from a distance

Edited by lryfer

44 minutes ago, lryfer said:

So is the color of Cajun Red Tintcoat a dark maroon color or an orange-ish in color?  i have seen 2 different rigs saying the same color.

also Z71 LTZ 2LZ thus far down to 39400 Double cab leather console buckets etc.  Still waiting their final decision.  Doing this deal from a distance

Dark, closer to purple that orange.

1 hour ago, lryfer said:

What dealer has the truck on their lot?

Yes i want the maroon color.  Ohio is the location. It was a loaner for the dealer and has 2155 miles on it. So still new.  Bank said i was getting a good deal at the price of 39400. So waiting their response at dealer from my last offer of items..

DL3 mirror RPO code mean they are heated, power folding, power adjust and dimmable?  Or are there variations to the DL3 code for the different years?  Inside mirror is dimmable per the RPO list but not stating that for the exterior DL3 mirrors.

Edited by lryfer

36 minutes ago, lryfer said:

Yes i want the maroon color.  Ohio is the location. It was a loaner for the dealer and has 2155 miles on it. So still new.  Bank said i was getting a good deal at the price of 39400. So waiting their response at dealer from my last offer of items..

Long way to go for a used truck, was it in their rental fleet, or was it used as a demo by management. There are a few in Montana, that are brand new, for roughly same price.

loaner for the dealership. Where in montana. Looking for a specific rig and codes such as Cajun Red Tintcoat, double cab, floor console, bucket power seats, black interior, rear slider, etc.

Edited by lryfer