Huh... neat...

6 minutes ago, Nasty said:

Yes il be doing that kit hopefully this summer. After i finish many partially finished projects ive already started

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m sure you’ll let us know how it goes...  I’m a ways away from going boosted.  I have to go to Korea for a bit.  Why mod right before I leave for a year?

• Like 1

I’m sure you’ll let us know how it goes...  I’m a ways away from going boosted.  I have to go to Korea for a bit.  Why mod right before I leave for a year?
Well i know of a few people with it for a daily its good. Id youre racing around all dsy with it you will have some heat issues. But overall its a nice little unit. For a few hundred more you can dl the maggie. Id say just go maggie

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Leaning Maggie because, while I don’t plan on doing all that much work at the track, I do like the capability to run harder that the Maggie offers.  I do like how neat this kit looks and it certainly does meet the 6th Principal of Patroling criteria.

44 minutes ago, Husker_1911 said:

Leaning Maggie because, while I don’t plan on doing all that much work at the track, I do like the capability to run harder that the Maggie offers.  I do like how neat this kit looks and it certainly does meet the 6th Principal of Patroling criteria.

You can still get the SLP kit for $4600. Basically the same as the Maggie

• Like 1

12 hours ago, qwank said:

Thanks that's an amazing deal.

Your on Perfromancetrucks.net?  I was watching your thread waiting on your update with your tune.  I guess you going the custom route instead of using SCT programer.  I have HP tuners so that's what I would do.