2014-2018 to 2019 Wheels - Known to Fit Thread

1 hour ago, mafd2 said:

Post a pic of wheels. How much would they need to be spaced? You can use washers until the wheel clears then measure the thickness.

The wheel would need to be spaced .25mm . i'm not a fan of wheel spacers and I decided to have the OE 20" wheels painted Piano Black. 22's off road aren't a great idea unless you install a really tall tire which wasn't going to work for me. These wheels in the pic are factory Denali wheels that i also had painted black and removed the chrome trim. 

20190312_082458.jpg

Sounds more like it. Get a set of 3mm aluminium spacers. They run $105 a set shipped. There's only one company making a 3mm spacer and 3mm keeps it hub centric so you won't have any problems. 3mil is only 1/8" thick. 

The wheel would need to be spaced .25mm . i'm not a fan of wheel spacers and I decided to have the OE 20" wheels painted Piano Black. 22's off road aren't a great idea unless you install a really tall tire which wasn't going to work for me. These wheels in the pic are factory Denali wheels that i also had painted black and removed the chrome trim. 
20190312_082458.thumb.jpg.e2ed11288c8cafefa976780d411dc23a.jpg
Who did your rims and how much did it cost?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

On 3/7/2019 at 12:12 PM, mafd2 said:

Emailed them a few days ago (4) with no responce

i see they do offer more than 3mm WITH hub and wheel centric they advertise up to 30mm

im looking at getting 10mm to make sure the wheels i want to use and any in the future fit also. Anyone see any problem with this. I will not be going larger that stock size 22 rims/tires

You sure on part number for tp sensors is correct, when entered into gm website says nothing about silverado fitment

thanks

Edited by Kevin0311

Update

i personally tried to check fitment today with my black 17inch 22 and 1/4 inch spacer was not enough, 1/2 spacer was not enough, not hitting part of caliper that sticks out but end of caliper, three 1/4in (3/4 inch) got everything to clear. 

Needless to say guess my 22 inch wheels will be for sale

• 2 months later...

wheels for 2014 to 2018 Silverado will not fit a 2019 Silverado RST.  I had a spare set for my 2014 with 265/65/R18 rims and Goodyear Wrangler SRA's.  They will not fit my 2019 RST with 265/65/18 Goodyear Wrangler Fortitude.  The brake calipers are to large up front, causing clearance issues.  You may get some traction control or Brake system failure messages , as the new 2019's need a specific type of tire.  The type is stamped on the sidewall.  The TPMS are also not compatible.

• 2 months later...
On 6/11/2019 at 12:18 AM, mafd2 said:

All been stated.

Odd question -- I have a new to me 2017 High Country that came with nice 22's but I would like some 20's with A/T rubber for the winters. I found a guy selling a set of take off 2019 20's -- this thread is about 14-18s fitting a 19 truck, but it sounds like a 19 wheel should fit a 14-18 truck no problem right? Just TPMS may not work (backwords compatible?)

33 minutes ago, grafik said:

Odd question -- I have a new to me 2017 High Country that came with nice 22's but I would like some 20's with A/T rubber for the winters. I found a guy selling a set of take off 2019 20's -- this thread is about 14-18s fitting a 19 truck, but it sounds like a 19 wheel should fit a 14-18 truck no problem right? Just TPMS may not work (backwords compatible?)

Yes '19 wheels will fit '14-'18 but sensors won't work. Different frequency.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any updates on this? I’ve got a 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 that I was hoping to put 22” rims from a 2017 Tahoe on? If anyone has tried these style what spacer was used? Thanks

338d5f1d3ee9270adc2ace200ebe6caa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can not quote to you my specific offset at all (because I do not know) but......

I took my 20" rims off my 2014 GMC Sierra and put them on my 2019 GMC Sierra (Came stock with 18" rims)

and I am using them. I put spacers on them (1 1/2") but the tire shop said I did not need to, there was no rub on the calipers. I only did because I liked the look. 

IMG_7706.thumb.jpg.325c56649ccdb8b3200e65766e84da9e.jpg