4 Inch Fabtech

Looking for some help here, had a 4 inch fabtech kit installed on my 16 Sierra 1500. Kit has the UCA’s, strut spacer, ball joints, and rear stealth shocks. They stacked the rear blocks giving the truck 1.5” of rake. I like the height in the rear but am wondering if it would be okay to have them put Bilstein 5100 shocks up front and set them at 1” to level out the truck. I’ve had one shop say no shot, and the other said yea won’t be a problem. Shop that said no was 4 Wheel Parts and they were worried about corporate policy. 

Thoughts? Thinking it shouldn’t affect the angles too bad...

You should never stack rear blocks. I would remove those and replace with the proper height rear block to level it with the front. That 4" kit is already over stretched so I would not recommend adding any more height to the front.

I'd like to see a picture of your front angles as they are now.

Edited by SSchup
correction

those angles are definitely steep and i would NOT go any higher. also as said, do not stack blocks. I'd like to say i'm surprised that 4 wheel parts did that, but nothing people do surprises me anymore 

Edited by jimmyboy8301

Thanks for the feedback guys, angles aren’t bad, see the picture. I didn’t know they were stacking the rear blocks. Fabtechs site says you can but the shop never asked. 
7631F3E5-F069-421B-938E-54B00569D810.thumb.jpeg.d34362884daf5916f1ede2c14d5aa835.jpeg

I wouldn’t go any higher like Wildchevys said angles are pretty steep. Any side shots and what’s your wheel and tire setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I did, took a hammer and knocked back the corner of the inner fender just a little bit, not much. Then just took a grinder and cut the edge of the plastic corner piece off. Also zip tied the felt liner back to the frame to keep it out of the way. Doesn’t rub at all now.