Body color door handles ?

SSchup

I've got a 2018 Silverado LTZ crew cab in Summit White that has the chrome door handles. I'm considering swapping them out to the White ones like on the LT's. I found a set on the local craigslist that are new take offs, guys asking $525.00 for the set of 4. That seems like a lot. Found a set on ebay and they are asking $300.00 for the set of 4.

Anybody have any idea what a set of these should cost or whether or not you can purchase from GM already painted? Any other suggestions on where to look?

Hell you can paint them yourself for less than 100$
Thats what i did to my fender liners on my sierra
Summit white is just a fancy name for
Gloss white, in the pics I uploaded i didnt cut it with the compound so its not as glossy but now that I’ve cut it and waxed it, it looks glossy like factory e229816b13ad26acf4c32a641417ebb6.jpg
Also not that the first pic the truck was really dirty 085be7c6ecbab0ab9d641db03bcdb5ef.jpg
They match more here in the pic with the halos in the fog lights
I wouldnt waste so much on some door handles bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked on GM parts and I can buy a set of 4 regular black handles for under a $100.00. I would be further ahead buying those and having them painted then trying to paint the chrome ones I would think. Anybody else done that?

The chrome is pretty easy to remove from the handles with a trip to Home Depot. If you are doing it yourself PM me and I’ll tell you want to go get but any custom paint and body shop you would take them to should know how to dip them. No need to buy new handles just to color match them. Also summit white has about 4 different variants so painting your door handles “gloss white” isn’t a very good idea unless them actually looking like the rest of your truck doesn’t matter to yah.

• 3 weeks later...