All warning lights on

So this is the second time this has happened since I bought the truck last October, jump in my truck (2017 Silverado 2500 HD 6.6 diesel) and less then a mile down the road and everything starts shutting off (stabilitrak, ABS, trailer brake system, park assist) and warning lights coming on! Then a mile down the road they all turn off for another mile and them come back on and stay on. However the next morning I get in my truck to bring it to the dealer and everything is fine, but I dropped it off anyways, but I am sure their going to say that they couldn't duplicate the problem and give it back to me.! Does anyone have any suggestions?

Intermittent ground someplace in the system.  Its a nightmare to trouble shoot and requires system diagnosis experience rather than the usual "did it throw a code" swap parts techs.

27 minutes ago, Chris2087 said:

Intermittent ground someplace in the system.  Its a nightmare to trouble shoot and requires system diagnosis experience rather than the usual "did it throw a code" swap parts techs.

That's what I was thinking, but was hoping wasn't the answer! Thanks for the info

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, bimmerboy318 said:

Any resolution from the dealer?

No help from the dealer, sense they "couldn't replicate the problem". So, next time if or when it happens I heading straight to the dealer so they can see it and plug it in.

• 5 months later...

Mine is doing almost the same thing. The gas gauge goes to empty, the batt. light comes on, the airbag light comes on and the abs along with the brake light. It doesn't always happen just every now and again. I've had the cluster completely rebuilt along with the computer went through and still having the same issues.

• 2 years later...

I have a 2016 GMC for the last year on occasion my stereo doesn't work properly until I shut the truck off for a minute or two. Now today on start up I received every dash warning that I believe there is The gas gauge goes to empty, the batt. light comes on, the airbag light comes on and the abs along with the brake light the speedo doesn't work the tach didn't work the odometer didn't work. I stopped to put fuel in and when I started again everything seems to be normal. My mechanic said either a ground of ignition switch because it is on start up I am thinking ignition?????

• 9 months later...

Has anyone figured out this issue? Mine has done this off and on for the last couple of years, but only when it was really hot outside at first. Now it's just random a more frequent. I do have subwoofers hooked up, but they were done in a shop, and should be properly wired. Can anyone give me some connections to look at and how to tell?