S&B intake

I think I am going to pull the trigger and get it. Pretty easy to install? Did you take the cap off or leave it on 
Easy install and very easy to follow instructions. I have the cap off of mine but it depends on your environment. I was told to leave the cap in if you are driving in dusty or wet conditions a lot

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thats good its easy to install. I leave in tx so guess it depends on what season it is will try to run without the cap first. Can you tell a different with cap on and off 

Thats good its easy to install. I leave in tx so guess it depends on what season it is will try to run without the cap first. Can you tell a different with cap on and off 
I have mine off all the time but I also have the truck tuned for it. There isnt too much difference that I know of besides sound maybe

What kind of tuner u have?  I also have the stainless works exhaust thinking about getting the headers 
Custom dyno tune by a local guy in Kansas City

I installed the S&B about a month ago on my 2500 with 6.0L Gas engine and I love it!  I left the plug out, definitely notice the difference in driving.  You can hear it but it's not loud and obnoxious.