No-step painted rear bumper for 2015 Silverado 1500

Yes there is I got mine on Ebay. It was like 400 shipped and came with everything lights and top pad.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Was it a GM bumper or aftermarket?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Aftermarket but great quality and as said came with everything. Body shop said hell no then saw it and was very happy about it.

OP is looking for a GM bumper, correct me if I'm wrong but if he wants GM then it'll have sensors right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

On 3/26/2019 at 12:18 PM, 1SLOW1500 said:

Yes there is I got mine on Ebay. It was like 400 shipped and came with everything lights and top pad.

Thanks, I’ll take a look, how was the quality?  Is yours body matched or chrome?  This may be my route. I didn’t know if a previous years bumpers fit the 2015 body and brackets. Do you have a pic?   Thanks again helping out. 

Just now, Charley@208 said:

Thanks, I’ll take a look, how was the quality?  Is yours body matched or chrome?  This may be my route. I didn’t know if a previous years bumpers fit the 2015 body and brackets. Do you have a pic?   Thanks again helping out. 

Oops just saw the pic?. I’d like not to fill sensor holes. 

Pictures are above your post. It was a perfect fit and came with extra parts like bolts harness ends and a new upper black plastic cover. It is a 2014-2018 bumber paint matched and came in black primer. If you are paint matching and have sensors do yourself a favor and buy a extra set and have them painted. If one goes out you will be happy to have the back up.

Oops just saw the pic[emoji2957]. I’d like not to fill sensor holes. 
Call the company they stamp this out and I could swear they have that option. But any good body shop can fill holes cheap and fast.
Once painted I recommend spraying the inside of bumper to protect it.