What are you doing for cargo management?

In my '16 I had 2x6 boards in the slots. I had a large plastic bin sitting between the rear board and tailgate and bicycle fork brackets on the front board. My '19 didn't have the spray-on bedliner from the factory so I just opted for the drop-in liner. The drop-in doesn't have any slots for a board which is kind of annoying, but I ended up using an adjustable shower curtain rod I had laying around to hold the bin at the tailgate. It also came with some storage nets to go between the wheel wells and the rear corners. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for the bicycles, though.

5 hours ago, Controller23 said:

Just wondering, I see all the little books and crannies in the bed. What are you guys using? I’m leaning toward just a 2x6 cut to width..

This works for me...

IMG_5237.thumb.JPG.8b457faf551cda15ce1d19abc0f86b8a.JPGIMG_5239.thumb.JPG.806d827cc010781c1102ec20e7a7c55a.JPG

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, 99silveradoz71 said:

Gilligan, any pics of the bike fork setup?

I don't have any pics but here's the link to the ones I used:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AO7GRG/?th=1&psc=1

I just used some wood screws to screw them to the 2x6 board. The board sat far enough back that the bikes cleared my Bak hard rolling cover, worked great. I just wish I had the slots on the drop-in liner on the '19. I've got a couple ideas but I'm not really sure they'll work until I get a chance to start trying some stuff.

3 hours ago, MadCaddie said:

You're happy with it?  I've been thinking of doing the same thing so I can clean out the under seat storage. 

Yeah , I probably wouldn’t be happy if I paid the $200 though. It was a comp.  

I like it. 

On 4/8/2019 at 12:25 PM, MadCaddie said:

You're happy with it?  I've been thinking of doing the same thing so I can clean out the under seat storage. 

I have an undercover swing case as well. I'm very happy with it. I paid full price on Amazon, which I believe was just a shade under $200 delivered.

I keep all my random straps, hooks, etc in there and I also have a 2x4 cut for the rear slots so if we end up at costco on a saturday morning I don't have to crawl up to the front of the bed to get the milk out.