Are Wheel Locks an OEM Item?

My AT4 was delivered with wheel locks via a typical single keyed locking lug nut on each wheel.  I saw another at a work event an it did not have the locking lug nut and was not delivered with them.  I DID NOT order the wheel locks as an option nor where they on the window sticker.  I was not charged for them as a dealer add on and dealer never mentioned they were provided "free"?  Anybody know the story on wheel locks on trucks from the factory?

My wife's 18 Equinox Premier has the giant 19" rims and it came with lugs but, it was on the build sheet and we were charged, I think $79.00, for them... Been meaning to take 'em off and possibly sell them for $40... I've never had locking lugs, we park it in the garage always and rarely park in 'shady' areas...

2 hours ago, rikhek said:

My AT4 was delivered with wheel locks via a typical single keyed locking lug nut on each wheel.  I saw another at a work event an it did not have the locking lug nut and was not delivered with them.  I DID NOT order the wheel locks as an option nor where they on the window sticker.  I was not charged for them as a dealer add on and dealer never mentioned they were provided "free"?  Anybody know the story on wheel locks on trucks from the factory?

They are an accessory manufactured by McGard wheel locks.

My 16 came with them, 18 did not so I added later.

My 19 had them in a GM blister pack in the glove box when I looked at it first, when I took delivery they were installed and the regular lugs were in my glove compartment.