Just picked up a 2017 denali

Finally replaced my wifes 07 tahoe, ive always wanted a yukon denali so i got a nice CPO 2017 yukon denali. Its really rediculous the amount of random bells and whistles this thing has, even compaired to my 14 silverado ltz. So what im wondering is if there are any common problems i should be aware of? The 8speed seems to have some reported issues?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Most of the known issues with the K2 platform seem to be with the 15-16s. 17-19 are generally pretty good. There is the infamous 'Chevy shake' to be aware of, the shark-fin antenna seals can go bad and potentially leak, and a few random issues with the Mylink system. 

15 hours ago, Mandalorian said:

Most of the known issues with the K2 platform seem to be with the 15-16s. 17-19 are generally pretty good. There is the infamous 'Chevy shake' to be aware of...... 

Owners of 15-16s voiced their opinion of a problem, owners of 17-19 tolerate the problem.  So I somewhat agree with this comment cause I don't read as much about problems.  The Chevy Shake was more with the pickups vs the fullsize SUVs.  The SUV big problem was buffeting and pressure.