2014-2018 GMC Sierra Parts (steering wheel, throttle commander, Range AFM, tow mirrors, pgamboa signal harnesses, chrome exhaust tip)

Scottyz71

Hey guys, things change pretty fast sometimes, I went from enjoying my truck to selling it to my parents-in-law in the course of 3 days, so some of my purchases are now available for sale. 

All items will ship from 49783, so we will base the shipping cost from there. All items are in full working order and were being used up until yesterday morning when I removed them.

All parts were installed on my 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE

Stock non-heated SLE steering wheel (Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3)

In excellent condition, used roughly 27k kms. No nicks, scratches or otherwise. Was in fully working order until I installed a heated steering wheel a couple weeks ago.

Asking 100$ plus shipping

Pedal Commander (Pic 1 | Pic 2)

Awesome little unit, really improved the response of the lifeless stock throttle tip in. Comes with original box, lanyard, mounting bracket. Only missing the velcro it came with.

Asking 220$ plus shipping

Range AFM disabler (Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3)

Great addition to the truck, this really made a difference in drive-ability, wish I didn't wait so long to get one. I scored this on ebay for a good price, so I'm passing it along to someone here. Unfortunately only have the device itself, no box etc.

Asking 150$ plus shipping

OEM GMC Chrome Exhaust Tip (Pic 1 | Pic 2)

Silly expensive add on after I bought the truck. In great used condition, some wear on the bottom as you would expect from being pelted with road debris from the rear tire. Comes with clamp

Asking 100$ plus shipping

Tow Mirrors w/front LED signal harness from pgamboa (Pic 1 | Pic 2)

Bought these mirrors from Syppo, good quality, didn't have a single issue with them. A couple of the studs broke while tightening (my friends call my Scotty Smash) easily replaceable with the stock mirror hardware when you swap them. I also have Pgamboa's custom harness to make the front facing led lights function as turn signals (125$ alone for these). You will need Phil's DIY kit for the tow mirrors also to have the turn signals on the glass and the spot light to function correctly. Very easy install, everything worked perfectly the first time around, no issues whatsoever. 

Asking 250$ plus shipping

If you guys have any questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help, shoot me a PM.

Thanks, 

Scotty

Edited by Scottyz71

7 hours ago, Jchoi said:

Is the harness compatible with DQS mirrors and Phil’s harness? I already have these installed, but thought about buying the inline harness to make the front blink. 

Yes, I believe so, maybe we could get Phil to confirm.

3 hours ago, NW-99SS said:

Prices in CDN?  Is the Range the Blue light LED? (Sorry, work computer doesn't show pics)

Ill do 200 shipped, CAD. And yes, it lights up blue, mad bad for not mentioning that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 4:39 PM, Scottyz71 said:

Pedal Commander (Pic 1 | Pic 2)

Awesome little unit, really improved the response of the lifeless stock throttle tip in. Comes with original box, lanyard, mounting bracket. Only missing the velcro it came with.

Asking 220$ plus shipping

Is the pedal commander still available??