2016 Silverado with new remanufactured 6 speed transmission

Dealer just recently put a reman 6 speed in my truck with 34k miles.  Back story, I was having hard downshifting (jerky) and now that cleaned up a bit but what I am experiencing with the new transmission is this:  If I accelerate slowly and hit about 32mph it upshifts with almost like a thump.  If I accelerate faster it upshifts at about 40 just fine and feels normal. My observation is, its trying to get into the higher speed too quickly.  Anyone experience this and is there anything the dealer can do for this?  Is it still learning???

Thanks!

Yes that sounds normal it is in the command tables for TB% requested. tune can address all this. and if that is the way you go I say get afm and dod disable and trans tune. Then the manufacturer trans may just hold out and make it. The other issue to just take a mental check of is the trans and TC are "good" but single disc and all that on/off with the stock clutches will burn it up. We are seeing at least more trans pan and fluid change, and that really is just the band aid to buy time service. 

The people that know better are modifying the thermostat manifold and running better fluid, also tuning the trans for less slip. 

Thanks for the replies so far.  Much appreciated!  Is it worth it to have the adapts reset or see what the dealer can do?  Maybe another fast relearn perhaps?  Not planning on going the tune route at the moment.