01-02 cab swap to an 03’ 2500

Found an 01’ and 02’ parts truck with solid cabs for ~$300 each. My 03’ HD crew looks like Swiss cheese thanks to Missouri winters. I’m in Tx now and lots of rust free cabs around. Will a 01/02 work on an 03? I know the front clip is different but is the cab? My doors and interior are good. Corners and rockers are bad. Worth it?

From searching for a replacement front fender and driver's door for my truck ('04 Sierra 3500), it appeared that newer parts would have at least the same holes as older parts, plus new holes for revised/new connections (for example, GM added a brace from the cab to the fender near the hood's hinge area.  An older door was missing a couple of attachment points when I was installing all the '04 bits into it (I think it was from '01 or so).

I would expect it to mostly work, but have to make minor mods to get everything in place.

I wouldn't expect a body shop to know/be able to tell you if the cab can be swapped with no mods.