Hi All,

I have been looking all over the internet and can't find any manufacture that sells a slip on muffler for the 2019 5.3.  Is anyone aware of anyone selling a muffler replacement that can be slipped on and not welded?

Hi All,

I have been looking all over the internet and can't find any manufacture that sells a slip on muffler for the 2019 5.3.  Is anyone aware of anyone selling a muffler replacement that can be slipped on and not welded?

It’s as simple as knowing your pipe size and getting a muffler and muffler clamp. If you have an exhaust shop near get one from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

It’s as simple as knowing your pipe size and getting a muffler and muffler clamp. If you have an exhaust shop near get one from them.

Yeah I know i could go to a muffler shop, but didn't know if there was any thing out there like the Magnaflow muffler delete that fits perfect (but with a muffler).

Yeah I know i could go to a muffler shop, but didn't know if there was any thing out there like the Magnaflow muffler delete that fits perfect (but with a muffler).

The first one I tried was auto zone. They sell pipes, mufflers, full exhaust etc. In my younger days I would build my exhaust out of pieces of exhaust from parts store. Dump exhaust or side exit. I would use a hack saw and a wrench.

• Like 1

GMs exhaust isn't designed to have a slip on muffler fit so i don't think any company is going to make one.

You will basically have to cut it after the flapper then like it was said above, get a little bigger diameter muffler with clamps and clamp it on.

Due to it being DIY and cutting involved, i don't see any manufacturer going this route, especially when they have full bolt on options available, they wouldn't want to cannibalize that profit with a slip on option. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, arcstarter said:

Mufflex has slip on delete pipe and muffler available, they've made them for the rams for years. Just cut at the right spots and slip on the new one

That's what i'm looking for!  Thank you!