Pulling trigger on a 2020 2500HD Silverado

I like how the CHEVROLET on the back of the HD is a little less embossed in the tailgate. Maybe the 2021s will follow that for the 1500s. 

I love the embossing itself, but it’s just raised off the tailgate too much on the 1500s. The 2500 looks better. 

I had been trying to decide if I liked the restyle on them and was at my dealer getting an oil change last week when a truck pulled in with a whole load of them. They unloaded a red LTZ and a black High Country. I really like them after seeing one in person. Only thing I don't like is the step in the bed side. I think they should have put a fold down step in body color instead of just a hole, but that is just my opinion.

On 7/24/2019 at 10:24 PM, Booger T said:

The wife finally decided she wanted a new truck. Has a 2007 2500 HD, had it at dealer to get serviced on Monday and they had a 2020 on lot. As they say the rest is history.:)

IMG_0227.jpg

I am really wanting to see one in person now, but none of the dealers seem to have any. The more actual customer-taken photos I've seen, the only angle on the truck that looks weird is from the front head-on. Camera lenses can distort perspective so you don't always get an accurate representation, gotta see it in person. Nice truck, love the color!