Crew Cab Factory tint VS Suntek CIR

Does anyone know what kind of tint they use at the factory for tinting the rear windows, and passenger seat windows and sunroof? 

I am about to tint my truck, and am going to go with Suntek CIR due to their well reviewed solar energy rejection. 

The question is, is it worth removing the tint that Chevy put on from the factory in the rear windows and redoing it with Suntek CIR? If the factory tint is purly for looks and doesn't so anything to reject solar energy then it would probably be best. 

Or if the factory tint fairly decent at rejecting solar energy, I would just do the front windows to 20% to match it in transparency and call it good. 

Edited by brian2382

Factory is black in the glass, not tint.  It doesnt reflect any heat.  I tinted over the rear and just made the front two windows a darker tint to match.  I believe i have 20% on the front and 35% on the rear and it matches well.  

I put 35% on my front windows. It matched the existing OEM tint on the rears and back almost exactly.

if you add tint to the rears and back it becomes limo dark very quickly. I used to tint everything dark. This truck with just the addition of the 35% on the front L&R suits me perfectly in my old age... ??