Dark tail lights?

1 minute ago, jpinoy said:

I have a stubby on mine and there is no difference in reception between the factory long @$$ one. You just have to get the right one(I love Amazon return policy) But with that said, I mostly stream music, so even if I had a crappy one, it won't matter, I've always replaced those coat hangers that come from the factory.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Not to derail this further...there are probably already 20 pages of posts in the T1 section alone from people saying that there is no loss in reception...but same here. No loss of reception and I do use AM and FM quite a bit. Just don’t buy a junk $10 Autozone one and they work just fine. Not everyone likes the stubby look but my factory one was all marred up like the dealer installed it with a pipe wrench, so good riddance.

In regards to the taillights, I think a light smoke would look good and not compromise anything significantly. I’ve seen it taken way too dark by a few people (probably the same people who tint their windshields) and I don’t care how many LEDs are in there, you’re gonna lose some light transmission.

Couldn't get the brake lights, as i am just one man, but here's the running and reverse lights. 
s1.thumb.jpg.5f93b46e94d7ca85db5584732098b8bb.jpg
s2.thumb.jpg.d00e865530373d4633ac59da82c603db.jpg

Looks great. Flashers work too but this should give the naysayers something to reference back to when they say it’s too dark for taillights.