GMC Sierra AT4 Flickering GMC Logo

SMUN

Question. I am in the market and nearly purchased a 2019 Sierra AT4 this past weekend.  It was a event vehicle and/or managers demo.  I noticed that if you get in the vehicle without starting and close the door, occasionally the GMC logo on the intrument cluster flickers.  very random and no pattern to it.  This kind of scared me away from that specific vehicle so am still in the market.  Both sales managers told me that their current vehicles do it also which surprises me.  That said, when I first brought it up is sounded like they did not know what I was talking about until I caught it on video on my  phone.  Any thoughts/knowledge of this?

Mine has been doing this since I purchased it in Dec 18. GM knows of the issue and there is no fix yet, they replaced my cluster and reprogrammed it,not fixed. There is an open TAC on it and dealers are told not to do anything at this time. 

• Thanks 1

My 19 Denali does the same. I own/have owned some lower volume production vehicles and electronics are typically all over the place so things like this flickering logo arent an issue for me so I havent even bothered with taking it to the dealer. I will mention it when it goes in for its first service.