OEM Paint Matched Fender Flares

19 hours ago, swaptrex14 said:

I finally gave up, having my existing molding smoothed and painted.

i got a quote for this yesterday: $800.

I did some more calling. I thought I had found some summit white ones. Apparently the dealer I ordered mine from received them right after I cancelled my order. They obviously didn't call me and they sent them back.

A couple other dealers in my area showed them in stock, but when I called, no one had them.

I did learn the summit white ones have a new part number now. so that tells me they are coming, but just not available yet

On 10/13/2020 at 9:19 AM, kylant said:

I did learn the summit white ones have a new part number now. so that tells me they are coming, but just not available yet

Did you get the new part number by any chance? I'm looking for a set of summit white flares for my 3500 dually.

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 5:34 PM, kylant said:

update:

flares did not show up yesterday. after 2 calls today I was finally told they are available, but the are on a LPO hold with no estimated ETA. Basically they are holding all painted flares in order to put them on new trucks. 

the only ones available are carbon black and cajon red tintcoat. both of which, i believe, are discontinued colors for next year

what dealership did you call?

3 minutes ago, spm1us said:

Thanks I appreciate your help - trying to find a set is like hunting Hen's teeth nowadays!!!

i know. I gave up for now. I will wait a bit.

pretty frustrating. I think my wheel choice will depend on having painted flares or not