OEM Paint Matched Fender Flares

I cannot find these anywhere in summit white.  I’ve ordered two sets (said in stock), then order got cancelled because they were actually not in stock.  Ordered another set, had the gm part number for white - they were the same as factory (textured black).  Does anyone know where I can get them in white right now?

I cannot find these anywhere in summit white.  I’ve ordered two sets (said in stock), then order got cancelled because they were actually not in stock.  Ordered another set, had the gm part number for white - they were the same as factory (textured black).  Does anyone know where I can get them in white right now?
Most dealers are backordered till october. I've been trying to get them in white frost myself. I have an inventory list for my color across the u.s. most show 1 in inventory but when I inquire they do not have it.

Sent from my SM-A705U using Tapatalk

On 8/7/2020 at 3:27 PM, doozer78 said:

Most dealers are backordered till october. I've been trying to get them in white frost myself. I have an inventory list for my color across the u.s. most show 1 in inventory but when I inquire they do not have it.

Same/similar story for onxy black, which I have a back order out for with my dealer 

On 8/7/2020 at 6:27 PM, doozer78 said:

I was able to find Summit White at GMpartsoverstock.  I emailed them first to clarify they were painted and not just primed.  However, I haven’t received them yet - should have them in a week or so.  I would order klearz with switchbacks for them but don’t want to wait 3 weeks for them.

5 hours ago, swaptrex14 said:

I was able to find Summit White at GMpartsoverstock.  I emailed them first to clarify they were painted and not just primed.  However, I haven’t received them yet - should have them in a week or so.  I would order klearz with switchbacks for them but don’t want to wait 3 weeks for them.

I like the Klearz, but for what they are, they're just too damn expensive. We'll eventually get some more options. I put 4 similar marker lights on my C7 Z06 for around $140.00, i'm not spending $320.00 on these.

1 hour ago, gSwift said:

I like the Klearz, but for what they are, they're just too damn expensive. We'll eventually get some more options. I put 4 similar marker lights on my C7 Z06 for around $140.00, i'm not spending $320.00 on these.

I agree.  Right now the lenses are tinted so I’m sure they’ll look good on the white.

44 minutes ago, swaptrex14 said:

I agree.  Right now the lenses are tinted so I’m sure they’ll look good on the white.

Yeah i've got the tint for mine as well. I bet the tint will look fine since the clearance lights on the roof are smoked/black

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got my Onyx Black fender flares for my 3500 and installed this past week (I ordered them back at the end of July). Looks super sweet!

I passed through Fresno last week and the dealer there had two sets of flares on display (I don’t recall the colors - one was definitely white), but they are willing to sell them off the wall. 

On 9/15/2020 at 12:07 AM, JB23 said:

I just got my Onyx Black fender flares for my 3500 and installed this past week (I ordered them back at the end of July). Looks super sweet!

I passed through Fresno last week and the dealer there had two sets of flares on display (I don’t recall the colors - one was definitely white), but they are willing to sell them off the wall. 

That’s tempting to call them but I bet from a dealer they’re a lot more than $495.  Hopefully mine will get shipped soon.