OEM Paint Matched Fender Flares

• 2 weeks later...

Do these give any more tire clearance? Do they stick out further or are they the same as the factory set-up? I'm trying to build a lifted 2020 Chevrolet 2500 and can not find fender flares that give more clearance. Won't pass inspection here if the tires stick out.

45 minutes ago, Mike5150 said:

Do these give any more tire clearance? Do they stick out further or are they the same as the factory set-up? I'm trying to build a lifted 2020 Chevrolet 2500 and can not find fender flares that give more clearance. Won't pass inspection here if the tires stick out.

These just are painted vs the black trim. No difference  other then painted to what comes on the truck.

I ordered my new GMC Denali 2500HD Duramax in white frost tricoat with the matching painted fender flares. $650 for all 4. I have not seen ANY of them on dealer lots. Not sure why dealers aren't ordering any this way. I think it looks a lot sharper. My Target Production week is next week!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/15/2020 at 9:45 AM, Tejano Pride said:

Where can I find the Red Quartz paint match for the 2020 2500 Denali? 

I took my truck to my local body shop and we matched it with paint chips. I went with a tri coat paint which was a little more pricey but I thought it matched the best

20200723_201615.jpg

• Like 2

Took me about an hour and a half. I did not remove the inner fender flares, I just popped the flares off, changed out the marker lights and popped the new ones on

Edited by Spangled