Rear Sear Infotainment?

Anyone have the Rear Seat Infotainment installed in the headrests of their 2019 or 2020 Chevy or GMC 1500 trucks.

Looking for info on them... do they integrate into the vehicles Infotainment system up front at all? Can they use the USB ports that are in the cosole or up front?

Anyone do the installation themselves? Pics?

Following! I’m planning to have them installed as well but not right now. I take a lot of road trips and would come in handy. I was also wondering if it’s possible to have the screens and the tablet holder/power thing on at the same time.

5 minutes ago, Semedar said:

Following! I’m planning to have them installed as well but not right now. I take a lot of road trips and would come in handy. I was also wondering if it’s possible to have the screens and the tablet holder/power thing on at the same time.

Yeah. I was thinking the same thing about the tablet holder and the screens. If I get both, I'll jeep you posted. 

I have searched for months but have not found a solid "review" on the GMC system.  It's a special order part so you're in 100% if you pull the trigger.  I'm on the fence myself,  the family has about 10 ipads now floating around.. they are just easier to use to some extent these days.........

https://www.vehicleaccessorycenter.com/inc/files/editor/files/2019_GMC_FULL_T1_Final.pdf

Page 3.

Rear Seat Entertainment Make time fly for your rear-seat passengers with this GMC Accessories Rear Seat Infotainment System featuring dual 8-inch diagonal LCD monitors that are mounted on the rear of the front seat head restraints. This system features wireless headphones, a single remote control and multiple inputs: USB, SD card and HDMI port and DVD player. This system can also connect wirelessly to devices brought into the vehicle, including tablets and smartphones.

AT4 - part # 84317179

• 1 year later...
On 8/25/2019 at 1:15 PM, Semedar said:

I never followed up on my my post... I pulled the trigger and got both tablet holders and the RSI system.

Heres a video of the install on my OneDrive.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atug1wumAmsBi9BrZq8_j9TgcZOy2g?e=IaMQ8q