Level Kit with Stock Duratracs??

I am looking for some pics of anyone's AT4/TB that has installed a level kit and kept their stock 18" tires (Goodyear Duratracs).  I am going to get the Readylift Level kit installed when it comes out in 3 weeks and wondering if I can deal with the wheel well gap till these tires wear out.  If I have to pony up, I am trying to decide between the 35/12.5/20's or go with the 35/11.5/20 to avoid having to trim.  Let me know.  Thanks!!  Here is my truck now without the level.

Truck.jpg

I did the 1.5” motofab on my stock trail boss tires. Photos are tough to tell, but to my eye (and by measurements) there is still about a 0.5” rake. The tires don’t look TOO small. Look at it this way, the front will look exactly like the back does stock.

When you look at your rear wheel well, does it seem to have a big gap? There’s your answer. ??

1DDB0EAC-7220-4E69-A443-E0D7A8301BD8.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

These look great guys.  So, for folks with 20s, you have 33" tires?  But the 18s are 32s?  That's what the tire specs work out to.  That's wierd.  The 33s look great. 

So with this combo of chevy lift plus level, it should work out pretty close to the rough country 3" kit.  It does 3" on the front and 1.5 rear.  I'm interested in adding that to my ltz max tow but wanna keep 33" stock tires.  

These look great guys.  So, for folks with 20s, you have 33" tires?  But the 18s are 32s?  That's what the tire specs work out to.  That's wierd.  The 33s look great. 

So with this combo of chevy lift plus level, it should work out pretty close to the rough country 3" kit.  It does 3" on the front and 1.5 rear.  I'm interested in adding that to my ltz max tow but wanna keep 33" stock tires.  

Yup that is correct those of us with 18s and duratracs we have 32.3” and those with 20s have 33” tires. I can definitely tell the difference when I see them on the road. However with the 1.5” leveling kit. A 295/70r18 fits in with no rubbing and that’s roughly a 34.25”x12” tire depending on the brand.
Those are my future tires once the duratracs wear out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk