2014 5.3 Power Loss Towing

I was towing my tow hauler, weighs about 6500 pounds.  I experienced power loss with no engine codes popping up.   I was cruising on the freeway at 70mph with small rolling hill with no issues. I pulled over got some gas and turned on a highway road. The road was relatively flat with some small rolling hills and I could only go 54mph and slowing before I pulled over.  I pulled over cycled the engine on and off inspecting things and continued on, I went partially up a longer hill and could only go 44mph.  at this point I turned around and limped home.  I have towed this trailer up steeper and longer hills while weighed down more and have not had this issue.

It didnt seem to be making/getting all it's power.  I am still confused if it's the engine or trans that was holding back.  The truck would down shift, but just did not seem to make full rpms and make power,  when the rpms would rise they would seem to hang there for 3-5 seconds when I would let off the gas.   All gauges were in normal range and trans temp stayed in the upper 190's. At some point while limping home it started making power again and i could cruise the freeway again.    

At some point on limping home on route I remembered to do a data log. Could someone here (smarter than me) view my data log and let me know if they see anything?

3GTU2VEC3EG476659_00.log