ABS coming on at slow speeds

‘19 Trail Boss LT with 4000kms. Driving around in a parking lot and when I first apply the brakes I get the pedal feedback like the ABS is on. Seems to only happen once in a while and at slow speeds. Not a big deal but it’s like the brakes aren’t working when it happens so it’s startling. Anyone else?

It goes to the dealer for the first service soon so will ask them to look into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2019 at 8:00 AM, TLDLTD said:

‘19 Trail Boss LT with 4000kms. Driving around in a parking lot and when I first apply the brakes I get the pedal feedback like the ABS is on. Seems to only happen once in a while and at slow speeds. Not a big deal but it’s like the brakes aren’t working when it happens so it’s startling. Anyone else?

It goes to the dealer for the first service soon so will ask them to look into.

I had this same issue intermittently, did it ever get addressed? 

Mine happens all the time now. Have videos which I sent to dealer and showed dealer service manager and test drove with shop foreman which I was able to duplicate. Shop foreman even put his hand on the brake pedal while it did it and said looks like the brake pump. When I dropped it off they said could not duplicate so no fix. What was the point of everything I did. I’ve had nothing but issues with this damn truck. Btw, I have a 19 Silverado rst crew cab. I hate about 95% of every dealership I ever came across and this one seems to fit the bill. Best of luck

I had this same issue intermittently, did it ever get addressed? 

The dealership tested it but it didn’t happen...so they noted it and that’s it - I’m not really surprised. They did something regarding the brake wear percentage issue.