2019 Silverado mirrror problems

I bought a 2019 Silverado RST a couple of months ago.  The driver's side mirror vibrates at higher speeds (60mph) and above.  The dealership replaced the mirror and it was a bit better but still vibrates.  I've contacted the Chevrolet Customer Assistance but they haven't come up with a solution yet.  Anyone else had any mirrors issues?

No vibration from mine....maybe it has to do with thetype of mirror........mine are the standard ones with only remote adjust, spot mirror and defrost heaters, no cameras, radar or puddle lights.

Thanks for the info for other GM owners.  Needless to say I'm a bit disappointed with this problem.  I have owned much cheaper vehicles and never had these problems.  Hopefully, Chevrolet can come up with a solution.  I think some of the mirrors are being manufactured with defects.

If putting tension on it, by motoring it out and back works, then fades over time, it  sounds like there may be some play in the adjustment/assembly.

whos going to be the first to peel off the glass

Edited by tanner709
  • Like 1