New owner question

Hi everyone-

There's a 2019 Pacific Blue Sierra SLT sitting in my driveway to replace my dearly departed 2015 Chevy SS. Got t-boned by someone who flew right through a stop sign. Car took good care of me, though. Other than lower back pain and some airbag abrasions, I'm thankful to be ok.

As you all know, there's a LOT of chrome on the front of the SLT model. I'm thinking about replacing some of that chrome with some darker pieces found on the AT4 model, and maybe painting a few pieces body color. Where would be the best place to source these parts from? How can I find the actual part numbers without going to the actual dealer?

I see there are some grille's that come pre-painted, but it doesn't look like Pacific Blue is one of the options(yet?).

Lots of good info here. I did a search, but maybe I haven't stumbled on the right thread yet. Thanks for the help!

Have you considered wrapping it instead of painting or ordering new parts? It may be cheaper that way and still give you the desired result. Not sure if there's an exact match for that color blue but it still might be worth looking into. Also, love that color. I bought a black Silverado but my first vehicle was a dark blue 95 Silverado back in the day. Congrats on the new truck!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, tstephansen said:

Have you considered wrapping it instead of painting or ordering new parts? It may be cheaper that way and still give you the desired result. Not sure if there's an exact match for that color blue but it still might be worth looking into. Also, love that color. I bought a black Silverado but my first vehicle was a dark blue 95 Silverado back in the day. Congrats on the new truck!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hello, I would also recommend wrapping the chrome, not painting it.  There are several youtube clips of guys doing it themselves and you should have many companies near you if you do not want to do it.  The new wraps are great.  More durable than paint and if you change your mind you can easily remove it and apply a different color or go back to chrome.  Hope you enjoy your new truck.