3" Super lift with Fuel Assault wheels on 2019 Silverado

Truck looks great man. I want the ready lift Plus 2” for my trail boss but they are back ordered. I like the added bilstein shocks in this kit. This kit components look a lot like the TB 2” kits, does anyone know why this is labeled not for trail boss. I’m guessing it’s because the front struts are different but figured I’d ask to see if someone had some knowledge on these. Thanks !

14 hours ago, CWilliams said:

Looks good man. I had the 8” Superlift on my 2017 and had no complaints at all. I’m actually looking at doing the same lift you have here, same size tires and wheels also. Have any complaints with the ride? Do you happen to have any pics from under the truck showing the shaft and control arm angles?

I have zero complaints with the setup. I have had it on the truck for 3k miles now and rides great. You do not need wheel spacers with these wheels to clear the calipers which is nice. Only very slight rub in reverse at full lock. I do not have any pic of the angles but I will try to take some. I will say the angles are still totally acceptable. I own a auto repair shop and deal with this type of stuff all the time and have seen lift kits with much worse angles. This setups works great for the truck. 
Jon

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Flatblack83 said:

Looks great, I was just looking for info on this lift. It rides better than stock..??  How are the bilstein on the rear compared to the ranchos you had..?

This truck ride so much better than stock in my opinion. Before I thought the truck was very soft and bouncy. Now with the bilsteins it rides like a truck rather than a truck trying to be like a car. Still very comfortable just not bouncy. 

3 inches is perfect for new Silverado, bcuz the body is so big it needs height and slightly bigger tires......yours looks very prorportionate

what about front shocks? I want new coilovers and matching rears.....Bilstein doesn't make any yet for new Silverado or at least not adj ones

at what height do angles start getting messed up on lifts?

Edited by Dunn

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2019 at 2:30 PM, Dunn said:

3 inches is perfect for new Silverado, bcuz the body is so big it needs height and slightly bigger tires......yours looks very prorportionate

what about front shocks? I want new coilovers and matching rears.....Bilstein doesn't make any yet for new Silverado or at least not adj ones

at what height do angles start getting messed up on lifts?

I used the factory shocks that was in the struts. It rides really good the way it is. I would say if you went with a 4" lift or higher the angles would get worse.

been researching a ton and 3in will wear those angles, (over time)....wouldn't even consider 4in without proper lift,  most stuff ive seen is 2 to 2.5 tops and even then possibly.....another thing is I don't want to give up down travel and spacers do give that up....for street use not big deal but I plan to go offroad so looking at increasing it, with coilover,  UCA and diff drop I can even achieve this tho its not cheap....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/24/2019 at 7:00 AM, J02ws6transam said:

I have zero complaints with the setup. I have had it on the truck for 3k miles now and rides great. You do not need wheel spacers with these wheels to clear the calipers which is nice. Only very slight rub in reverse at full lock. I do not have any pic of the angles but I will try to take some. I will say the angles are still totally acceptable. I own a auto repair shop and deal with this type of stuff all the time and have seen lift kits with much worse angles. This setups works great for the truck. 
Jon

Any update? I want to order this kit, but I’m paranoid about cv/ lower ball joint angles. 

On 12/22/2019 at 8:49 PM, Dunn said:

been researching a ton and 3in will wear those angles, (over time)....wouldn't even consider 4in without proper lift,  most stuff ive seen is 2 to 2.5 tops and even then possibly.....another thing is I don't want to give up down travel and spacers do give that up....for street use not big deal but I plan to go offroad so looking at increasing it, with coilover,  UCA and diff drop I can even achieve this tho its not cheap....

The down travel is going to limit whatever you do when it hits the frame stops unless you cut em off.   I have a 3 inch and the angles aren't bad. I think the idea would be trail boss cv's, would help if you have vibes. Plus the set of uca's helps a ton.   That takes care of those two.  So these lifts dont necessarily need the diff drop. This isn't as easy as spacing it down on these trucks.

Edited by Flatblack83