Five months and 8000 miles

Took delivery on an AT4 back in May.  Only mods were a cam locker tool box and 34” Nitto Ridge Grapplers.  Since then I’ve done some light towing, some mild off roaming, taken several road trips, hauled some dead critters in the bed, etc.

Not a single problem with the truck and i love all of it.  Seems like these trucks have lots fewer issues (recalls, known problems, etc) than my 2014 Denali did, which was also first model year.  I put 90k on that one before i got the 2019

That is all.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ShortMag said:

Took delivery on an AT4 back in May.  Only mods were a cam locker tool box and 34” Nitto Ridge Grapplers.  Since then I’ve done some light towing, some mild off roaming, taken several road trips, hauled some dead critters in the bed, etc.

Not a single problem with the truck and i love all of it.  Seems like these trucks have lots fewer issues (recalls, known problems, etc) than my 2014 Denali did, which was also first model year.  I put 90k on that one before i got the 2019

That is all.

Very nice!

I wouldn't take anything for mine. I'm lovin it.

Between 22 and 23 mpg around home. It's far and away the best vehicle I've ever owned. 

GM really hit a grand slam with the new T1's.

1 hour ago, blckblt said:

Any pics of your truck with the 34" tires?  I am assuming they fit without any issues (rubbing)?  Did your speedo still accurate or did you use a device to recalibrate it?

Thanks.

No pics handy but they fit with no issues whatsoever.  I’m assuming speedo is a little off but i don’t care too much about that.

49 minutes ago, ChinkySuperman said:

Thanks for the update, it’s a nice pace of change to read from all the “shitty interior, missing glasses holder, IShouldGetMoreForATruckThatCostsThisMuch” crying posts.

Yeah thats why i made the post.

Nice to hear!  I think GM pretty much nailed the platform too other than the ROCK HARD SEATS!  I love the v-8's the diesel offering and trims.  I am approaching 100k on my 2016....it runs better than the day I bought it. 

• Like 1