Why Won’t Corsa Do This Blows My Mind

So I’ve been looking around for a new exhaust system for my truck And I really like the Corsa exhaust that has a dual rear exit under the bumper (Corsa 14867). The main problem is that I have long tube headers and adding a Corsa Sport muffler would make the truck extremely loud for my taste. I talked to Corsa to have them replace the sport muffler with the touring muffler but they said that they don’t do custom orders. I have been searching everywhere for someone to do this so if any of you guys know someone who would actually sell me the kit with the Touring muffler I’d greatly appreciate it.

What greatly annoys me is the fact that the sport muffler and touring muffler are both the same size and the same diameter, they look exactly the same. But yet Corsa seems insistent on not providing the kit with the Touring muffler.

Did you check American Trucks Chevy & GMC? I believe they have a Corsa cat-back with touring muffler.

I know you want strait out the back exhaust, but it appears that all the “good options” in exhaust are a compromise in one way or another..

Sometimes you have to buy a system, then take it to a muffler shop and have them Frankenstein it.

11 minutes ago, Bohanan23 said:

Just buy the exhaust you want and separately buy the touring muffler and swap them before install. Then sell the Sport muffler for same price you paid for Touring

corsa doesn't sell just the muffler... (well, anywhere that I've ever seen, anyway..)

12 hours ago, Bohanan23 said:

Just buy the exhaust you want and separately buy the touring muffler and swap them before install. Then sell the Sport muffler for same price you paid for Touring

That would cost a lot of $$ unfortunately. 

12 hours ago, rbrjr1 said:

corsa doesn't sell just the muffler... (well, anywhere that I've ever seen, anyway..)

They don’t but there are some shops here in my country that do sell them separately, but they aren’t cheap either.

there's really no cheap way to get into a Borla or Corsa exhaust system (compared to the mainstream alternates).

personally, I love the bora and corsa "mild" exhausts.. throaty when you stomp on it, and relatively silent on the highway.

it's just going to cost $1,200 to get into that system.

I didn’t mention anything about going cheap. I want to buy the cat back with the Touring muffler, I’d gladly pay full price for the exhaust but unfortunately Corsa doesn’t offer this kit with the muffler that I want

Edited by Omarios

Borla touring is a solid option and it runs straight out the back.

I also like the Flowmaster Force II cat-back systems for a mild tone and increase in performance.

Edited by rbrjr1

23 hours ago, rbrjr1 said:

there's really no cheap way to get into a Borla or Corsa exhaust system (compared to the mainstream alternates).

personally, I love the bora and corsa "mild" exhausts.. throaty when you stomp on it, and relatively silent on the highway.

it's just going to cost $1,200 to get into that system.

No it's not. You can find them cheaper if you shop around .

eBay is probably the cheapest 

Screenshot_20191109-075123.png

56 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

No it's not. You can find them cheaper if you shop around .

eBay is probably the cheapest 

Screenshot_20191109-075123.png

and you're positive that fits his exact combination of cab size and bed size?

I've found lots of them that fit extended cab / standard bed that are $200 cheaper than the one that fits my crew cab short bed.

22 hours ago, Omarios said:

I didn’t mention anything about going cheap. I want to buy the cat back with the Touring muffler, I’d gladly pay full price for the exhaust but unfortunately Corsa doesn’t offer this kit with the muffler that I want

their dual right side exit is a great option.. looks snappy.. sounds throaty..

25 minutes ago, rbrjr1 said:

and you're positive that fits his exact combination of cab size and bed size?

I've found lots of them that fit extended cab / standard bed that are $200 cheaper than the one that fits my crew cab short bed.

No I'm not. He never said what he had. I just grabbed the first one I saw. It don't matter they are all less than a grand . No matter what setup you get. 

I have the Borla S type on my 18 crew 6'6" bed and it was the same price as a short bed or a double cab. Some are less than others. eBay lots of sellers if you watch close you can do better than that.

If you paid $1200 you paid too much . 

Here's a crew short bed for $922

The crew short bed and the double cab standard bed are the same system .

Screenshot_20191109-092328.png

No I'm not. He never said what he had. I just grabbed the first one I saw. It don't matter they are all less than a grand . No matter what setup you get. 
I have the Borla S type on my 18 crew 6'6" bed and it was the same price as a short bed or a double cab. Some are less than others. eBay lots of sellers if you watch close you can do better than that.
If you paid $1200 you paid too much . 
Here's a crew short bed for $922
The crew short bed and the double cab standard bed are the same system .
Screenshot_20191109-092328.thumb.png.73cdb659e5f4908cd56d8d46dd371066.png

See that 78.7 in the description? (Standard bed)..