Wheel alignment ? Tire issues ? Suspension ?

So my new truck started making some wicked loud rumbling noise so I took it to the gm dealer thinking it was a wheel bearing go at 12000 km tho didnt do anything besides my oil change and tire rotation as requested but didnt check anything else, so when I took my truck the noise went from a 10 to a 8 and i just went on i dont have time to be sat in the garage all day.

So now i am at 21000 km and the noise is so loud you cannot talk to the person next to you so i went back got a oil change my wheel bearings checked again and I was told that my tires have feathered and i needed a alignment,  why wasent I informant about this 9000 km befor on my last service right ? 

So I went and got a wheel alignment and the toe adjustment was out to 0.15 of a degree on both tires,  so my question is this enough to cause feathering 

Take your salesman/service advisor for a ride and let them hear the noise.  I suspect your noise issue is tire related and I have found  It is common for pickup tires to wear  on the outside edges first.   Regular rotation helps to slow down the need for replacement.   I'd negotiate with the dealer for a deal on new tires. (Michelin's are quiet)   Part of the deal would be for a refund if the noise persists!