What have you done to your AWESOME AT4!.....

7 hours ago, KillerOfMillers said:

1. Roll N Lock bed cover, yes tailgate still drops on its own with cover closed.  

2. FabTech 1.5" level with DirtLogic 2.5 front coilovers, rear 2.25 shocks.

3. MotoMetal Folsom 22x10 -18 33x12.50x22 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, rubs a little on mud flap

4.  Custom sub enclosure by MTI acoustics, 2 JLaudio 12tw3,JLaudio RD1000/1, plug and play harness with an LC2I to get my remote and sub signal.

5.  RotoFab intake

6.  GM performance exhaust

20191005_093409.jpg

I'm thinking of putting a lift on mine. But wont that cancel my manufacture warranty? 

• 6 months later...
On 11/20/2019 at 5:01 PM, Taz56 said:

I bought it in July.

In July I added a Tonneau cover and wheel to wheel side steps. I also had 3M put on the entire front end.

In Aug I had a leveling kit installed and de-badged it.

In Oct I had my dash-cam and my radar detector hard wired and mounted.

In Nov I had the GMC cold air intake and GMC Cat-Back performance exhaust installed.

In Nov I put 20" rims and tires (had 18") and 1.5" spacers to give her a better stance on the road.

More to come :)

Any stance pics with the spacers? Heavily considering 1.5" BORAs

Picked her up in mid-May.  I did a Borla Atak cat back, Demon Hooks 2.0 in lieu of the red tow hooks, and yesterday had a RetraxPro MX tonneau cover installed.  I bought the blacked out GMC front and rear badges to replace the red on the grille and tailgate, but have yet to install.  

I picked up some carbon fiber badgeskins (on Etsy) for the red 4 on the AT4 door logos, but they covered like sh*t so I peeled them off after a day.  They left just a touch of red behind, so I'll have to find something better.

Picked her up in mid-May.  I did a Borla Atak cat back, Demon Hooks 2.0 in lieu of the red tow hooks, and yesterday had a RetraxPro MX tonneau cover installed.  I bought the blacked out GMC front and rear badges to replace the red on the grille and tailgate, but have yet to install.  
I picked up some carbon fiber badgeskins (on Etsy) for the red 4 on the AT4 door logos, but they covered like sh*t so I peeled them off after a day.  They left just a touch of red behind, so I'll have to find something better.
Any pics of the demon hooks installed?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

On 11/20/2019 at 5:23 PM, 17Allterrainx said:

Swapped out the oem 275/60 Duelers for the Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x11.50. zero rub, zero issues, no trimming. Truck has Rough Country at4 specific leveling kit. 

E8F294C3-DEF0-43ED-A3BC-20187A1D49D7.jpeg

Truck is gorgeous, and that may be a tad prejudice considering I've had mine only 5 days now, same color (love that metallic). Only mod-to-date is

tint which is an automatic ASAP must in my book. That should keep me satisfied for about a month or less then I will be itching for the next mod,

which for me is typically fixing the factory rake with a front level ONLY, and then eventually throwing some new meat on these rims, which also

was a MUST have for my purchase. These 35's look sick and fill the wheel wells quite nice, but 35 is a little too beefy for my liking, just IMO, but I am
always skeptical on levels, especially with new year models, as with past trucks it has completely destroyed the ride. Railroad tracks and small street 

holes felt like my teeth were about to combust. Please give a review on these new front level kits. I love that they are cheap and easy to install, but honestly,

if they produced the same ride quality as my 2014 SLT w/2.5 in RC front level ONLY did, it may be a deal breaker. I am loving the way these vehicles ride. 

47 minutes ago, HOTdiggityDOG said:

Truck is gorgeous, and that may be a tad prejudice considering I've had mine only 5 days now, same color (love that metallic). Only mod-to-date is

tint which is an automatic ASAP must in my book. That should keep me satisfied for about a month or less then I will be itching for the next mod,

which for me is typically fixing the factory rake with a front level ONLY, and then eventually throwing some new meat on these rims, which also

was a MUST have for my purchase. These 35's look sick and fill the wheel wells quite nice, but 35 is a little too beefy for my liking, just IMO, but I am
always skeptical on levels, especially with new year models, as with past trucks it has completely destroyed the ride. Railroad tracks and small street 

holes felt like my teeth were about to combust. Please give a review on these new front level kits. I love that they are cheap and easy to install, but honestly,

if they produced the same ride quality as my 2014 SLT w/2.5 in RC front level ONLY did, it may be a deal breaker. I am loving the way these vehicles ride. 

The ride quality is just like factory. At least from my experience. I have not had any issues with the leveling kit at all. I recommend it all the way. Its a 2 inch front only and it leveled it with the rear. Zero problems. Same here window tint is a must! The 35”s do feel a little heavy.  The suspension did feel roughER with a leveling kit on the 2017 Allterrain. I didn’t really notice any changes in ride quality this time around. 

5 hours ago, dicecheat said:

The black GMC emblems look awesome once installed. ?

IMG_20200522_091746.jpg

11 hours ago, Kyle's AT4 said:

Any pics of the demon hooks installed?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

I installed the anthracite color since it plays well off the satin steel paint color.

IMG_3371.jpg

9 hours ago, Dani2005 said:

The black GMC emblems look awesome once installed. ?

IMG_20200522_091746.jpg

Looks awesome.  I need to get motivated is all.  Too much work and 100 degree days are stifling my motivation.....no garage to work out of.  

Edited by dicecheat

1 hour ago, jflan23 said:

Finally, an AT4 thread!

9cee646b49a2741dfb80f93d22b0c4d5.jpg
-Wrapped the “black chrome” fog light bezels most recently
-added some extra lighting in the front
- extra backup lighting helps with the ridiculously bright screen problem
-retrax tonneau with Yakima rack
f3e4e51c991f60ea232f9f675027153d.jpg

2413abcb5d13e3f99e65e7960b5bff30.jpg

Can you give me make and model on the front and rear lights??  I want to do something with lighting that subtle and your choices are right up my alley.  The bumper steps are genius.  

At some point I need to stop with the mods....but why!!

Can you give me make and model on the front and rear lights??  I want to do something with lighting that subtle and your choices are right up my alley.  The bumper steps are genius.  
At some point I need to stop with the mods....but why!!

Those lights are made by whelen engineering, pioneer slimlines. Idk about subtle, I had to cut the valence above the bumper into two pieces, but it was the best way I found to do what I wanted! The lights in the back are pioneer nano 6’s, also by whelen.