dane0254

Hello, 

I am new here and I have a 2017 1500 Z71 Midnight Edition. I leased it and its almost over. I just ordered a 2020 Trail Boss with the 6.2. I am tired of leasing so I am going to buy this one. Expensive but I plan on owning this one for a while. As soon as it comes in I will post some pictures. Can't wait to get this thing and I'm happy about the 6.2. Any thoughts on the Trail Boss or the 6.2? I like the look of it and don't plan on doing a ton of mods to it. 

Congrats! I just got a completely loaded 2019 Lt Trail boss OTD for 44,000 I wish it had the 6.2 but i couldn’t justify spending roughly 18000 more for the bigger engine. You will love it. Coolest looking Chevy to date. Wait till you hear the sound system. Did you get the performance package?

I asked about it and the dealer can put it on. Did you get it? I am really thinking about it. I choose all black, not totally loaded but it will have enough to make me happy. The thing looks awesome. Do you have a picture or yours?

48 minutes ago, dane0254 said:

I asked about it and the dealer can put it on. Did you get it? I am really thinking about it. I choose all black, not totally loaded but it will have enough to make me happy. The thing looks awesome. Do you have a picture or yours?

The 6.2 is worth the money, even at $18000.00 as the above post stated (just kidding, could not resist).

My last 3 have had the 6.2, it is a very fun engine to have when you need to get going in a hurry!

Congratulations, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Edited by JimCost2014

1 hour ago, dane0254 said:

Thanks man, Happy Thanksgiving. I have the 5.3 now and can't wait to feel the difference. I am not sure how long it'll take to come in but I just ordered it on Monday. 

You are very welcome.

Will be a very nice Christmas present!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...