Used Parts Buying PSA

Old news by now but be careful buying used truck parts particularly interior components out of Texas right now.  I used to see one or two "full interior" or "Denali cluster" sales posts a day on some of the groups I belong too.  Those posts stopped over the last month once the story broke. 

Anyway be careful about what you buy.  If a deal seems too good to be true, walk.  

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/50-stolen-stripped-vehicles-found-in-field-off-east-orem-drive/285-a4d9e817-8486-49b1-b10d-bb36cbc5fecb

Shit I don’t do business in Houston so I’m good ? I get my parts from the body shop or auction. But I do see a lot of full interior for sell actually probably gonna buy if I see a good deal. Lol shit if did that I think I’d have my truck fixed the **** up by now leather interior with 26in wheel on 37s ? 

• Like 1

Shit I don’t do business in Houston so I’m good [emoji38] I get my parts from the body shop or auction. But I do see a lot of full interior for sell actually probably gonna buy if I see a good deal. Lol shit if did that I think I’d have my truck fixed the **** up by now leather interior with 26in wheel on 37s [emoji23] 
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Frankie's truck has so much "hot" merchandise in it, you can see it glowing from the space station!

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

All my shit is legit [emoji817] [emoji23] I buy my stuff just like the rest of you. 
Frankie's good dude I know he ain't buying hot stuff. At any rate it wouldn't matter to me if it was shit! At the end of the day we all just got to watch our trucks when we were out parking somewhere cuz they will try to get you if you let them.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Shit I don’t do business in Houston so I’m good [emoji38] I get my parts from the body shop or auction. But I do see a lot of full interior for sell actually probably gonna buy if I see a good deal. Lol shit if did that I think I’d have my truck fixed the **** up by now leather interior with 26in wheel on 37s [emoji23] 
FRFR. Hey if you come across a deal for a couple hundred dollars on a full set for a double cab let me know I need some electric front seats for the low LOL

• Like 1

I'm just kidding, man.

It's hilariously ironic that it's a shitload of Chevy trucks in Texas stripped out by an obvious professional.

And you're out in TX.

It's like your mom finding the stash of stiff socks under your bed.

This made my day. That is HILARIOUS.

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

Hey remember I told you we got to watch our trust as they're the most stolen in the US bro.

Actually been trying to find a local LoJack dealer near by but their customer service sucks, waiting on a email back to see where one is.

2 minutes ago, Snowcamo said:

Hey remember I told you we got to watch our trust as they're the most stolen in the US bro.