Cab and chassis dual fuel tank

This has been driving a bunch of us nuts and hoping someone has a solution. I have a 2015 Sierra 3500HD cab and chassis, it has dual fuel tanks that had a pump that the rear one always kept front full. I did a complete def delete and truck was running great. There was a recall that the pump between tanks doesn’t pump at sufficient rate and will fail. Stupidly I took it in for the recall where they ran a line from each tank to the engine and put that tube in the computer deleting the delete tube. Put delete tube back in and it’s only getting fuel from front tank. I have ran out of fuel a few times because the gauge will still read both tanks. Is there any way to merge the recall and delete tune? Anybody have other options? Has anyone ever done a gravity line between the tanks. Any help or point in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks

This has been driving a bunch of us nuts and hoping someone has a solution. I have a 2015 Sierra 3500HD cab and chassis, it has dual fuel tanks that had a pump that the rear one always kept front full. I did a complete def delete and truck was running great. There was a recall that the pump between tanks doesn’t pump at sufficient rate and will fail. Stupidly I took it in for the recall where they ran a line from each tank to the engine and put that tune in the computer deleting the delete tube. Put delete tune back in and it’s only getting fuel from front tank. I have ran out of fuel a few times because the gauge will still read both tanks. Is there any way to merge the recall and delete tune? Anybody have other options? Has anyone ever done a gravity line between the tanks. Any help or point in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks

19CCC188-5792-4030-8C7C-31E67697F77B.jpeg

Edited by Ericoli931

Is that recall separate from this one? Because if this is the same recall, it sounds like they didn't repair the problem properly as directed by GM. http://gmauthority.com/blog/2017/11/chevrolet-silverado-3500hd-gmc-sierra-3500hd-fuel-tank-recall/

Also can you clarify what you mean by "and put that tube in the computer deleting the delete tube"

On 12/10/2019 at 6:14 PM, Ericoli931 said:

This has been driving a bunch of us nuts and hoping someone has a solution. I have a 2015 Sierra 3500HD cab and chassis, it has dual fuel tanks that had a pump that the rear one always kept front full. I did a complete def delete and truck was running great. There was a recall that the pump between tanks doesn’t pump at sufficient rate and will fail. Stupidly I took it in for the recall where they ran a line from each tank to the engine and put that tube in the computer deleting the delete tube. Put delete tube back in and it’s only getting fuel from front tank. I have ran out of fuel a few times because the gauge will still read both tanks. Is there any way to merge the recall and delete tune? Anybody have other options? Has anyone ever done a gravity line between the tanks. Any help or point in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks

You posted in the wrong forum, this is 1/2 ton forum