2019 custom mods.

Im not sure if it's right to put this all here or not.

Here are a few post from doing mods to my 2019.  First I did silver tailgate letters and removed the emblems, they come right off with fishing line and a blow dryer. Gm rear fender liners fit really nice and are worth the cash. Plus a set of plugs to go in the top of the bed rail to cover up the holes. Lastly a coat or Adam's ceramic coating on the wheels and every painted surface.

7656.thumb.jpeg.ca758037353b1e1c34740cd3650cd27c.jpeg7657.thumb.jpeg.e5261b011f2a839128684022e8ed3dd6.jpeg12040.thumb.jpeg.bd271cae213d5f7c2a591e7209fa55b9.jpeg

Edited by Flatblack83
  • Like 5

I was going to do red tow hooks until I seen the d ring style that ami has out. I ordered these and were said to be bolt on. Well yea and no, take a decent amount of trimming and the 2nd hole drilled all the way thru. I put a grade 8 bolt thru that hole and the stock one on the front hole. I trimmed the foam and pushed it on to cover up the gap.  It worked out nice but with regular drings they are noisy.  I  uses daystar isolators to quiet them down.

20191226_191724.jpg

Edited by Flatblack83
  • Like 1

Parts I dont have pics of are airaid jr replacement air intake tube with filter, range afm disabler and the gibson cat back. They were done two months ago, I'll try to get pics if needed. I did wheel spacers for the control arm to tire clearance and next gm rear mud guards. These new trucks have thin cheap paint..!!

Thankyou.... Honestly it rides good but firm, like stock without the bounce.  Rides more firm but handles alot better. Drives really good tho,  it soaks up the rough roads here pretty well and the roads suck here in pa.   But if your looking for soft and squishy this isn't what to buy.

Edited by Flatblack83

On 12/31/2019 at 8:33 AM, Motorhead351c said:

We're the fog lights plug n play or is it factory lights with after market wiring and switches?

It's a gm kit, comes with a new dash switch. To me it was a pain in the ass to do. The fog lights them selves just bolt on where the covers are on the lower valance.  The wiring on the other hand you run a wire from the left side of the truck to the right, thru a grommet behind the glove box and out the firewall. Then open up the fuse panel and add the rest. Then it has to be dealer programmed to work.

Edited by Flatblack83