2020 3.0 Diesel Engine fan Racing (Diesel particulate filter?)

3 hours ago, Brandonb0013 said:

This is the first time I've heard of it happening without using the block heater. Keep us updated if it continues.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

The cord is still all nicely in the bag it came in. I find it very weird. If it makes a difference while the fans were blowing high the ambient air temp was way off. I'm talking snowing and - 10 Celsius out while the truck is reading summer temps around 30 Celsius. 

The cord is still all nicely in the bag it came in. I find it very weird. If it makes a difference while the fans were blowing high the ambient air temp was way off. I'm talking snowing and - 10 Celsius out while the truck is reading summer temps around 30 Celsius. 

I'd probably have the dealer replace your anbient air temp sensor if that's the case. Apparently that sensor does more than just tell you the outside temp.

Just now, Brandonb0013 said:

I'd probably have the dealer replace your anbient air temp sensor if that's the case. Apparently that sensor does more than just tell you the outside temp.

The problem is they won't change anything unless its actively happening. Both times I brought it to them and they say there's nothing they can do because it can't be recreated. Both times it happened it went back to normal after a few hours and a cold soak