lift kits

I believe a 2.5" level kit will handle that "wish list" easily.. (that's what I put on)

they say that more than 3" will strain the drive train, but I didn't want to cut it that close

$60 for the kit and i installed it myself (3-3.5 hrs)..

-Daystar Urethane Spacers for the upper strut assembly is what I used.

Edited by rbrjr1

I’d go with Bilstein leveling front struts, may not give you the full rise but will definitely raise your front end a bit. In addition, be aware the higher you level your front end the worse your angles are and ride quality “WILL” suffer as well as rubbing will definitely happen if you go bigger tires. Depending on your budget, You can get a small lift that won’t break the bank.

Remember, it’s all about the angles on your front end, the cv joints and upper control arms, you want them level and not in bad angles cause then you’ll be crying with repair costs. There’s a Bilstein thread somewhere around here and you’ll get much better advice from those well experienced on this leveling question especially with your year truck.

Btw, I’ve got an 18 SLT that was leveled 2.25”, loved the look but HATED the ride quality, caused my upper control arms to be in bad angles causing my new one size up larger tires to rub and it wasn’t something I could handle which then had to buy new wheels with different offset in order to fit without rubbing. Go to the Bilstein leveling site, you’ll learn a lot.

Good luck!

Btw, no matter what, you want to always make sure your front suspension angles are level like it is right now. If you want higher than a level don’t add more spacers, you’ll destroy your suspension.

Sent from Above

24 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Remember, it’s all about the angles on your front end, the cv joints and upper control arms, you want them level and not in bad angles cause then you’ll be crying with repair costs. There’s a Bilstein thread somewhere around here and you’ll get much better advice from those well experienced on this leveling question especially with your year truck.

Btw, I’ve got an 18 SLT that was leveled 2.25”, loved the look but HATED the ride quality, caused my upper control arms to be in bad angles causing my new one size up larger tires to rub and it wasn’t something I could handle which then had to buy new wheels with different offset in order to fit without rubbing. Go to the Bilstein leveling site, you’ll learn a lot.

Good luck!

Btw, no matter what, you want to always make sure your front suspension angles are level like it is right now. If you want higher than a level don’t add more spacers, you’ll destroy your suspension.

Sent from Above

OP stated RWD in original post...