Will 305/55r20's for my not leveled GMC Sierra work?

You probably wont be able to turn haha. The leveling kit should level it so you won't be nose up. I would expect, depending on the wheels you have, that trimming will still need to happen to fully clear the 305/55s and a 2.5" level. I would not install until you get a level put on. For instance I barely clear 285/55s with a 2.5" level, however, my wheels are 20x10 with a -24 offset. Stocks are only 20x9 with a +27 offset. Might be able to get away with minimal rubbing on a stock wheel and 305/55s. Every truck is slightly different. 

• Like 1

I have -12 offset 20x10s 305/55s and bils at max height. I had to Norcal heavy behind each tire up front and pin the wheel liner back behind and in front of the wheels to not rub.
Love the look, but it come with mods needed. I could see the same mods on a stock height truck working and tires not rubbing.

You bought big tires, don't be a wuss and be afraid to norcal the truck!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

I'm just concerned that when I get the truck leveled it will feel awkward. I've had the truck for 5 years with it unleveled.

The first time driving it you may feel like the truck is sitting way up in the air. When I leveled my 2011 I felt like everyone was looking because the front seemed super high compared to the way it was before the level. You get used to it really fast and I think you'll prefer the look of being leveled. My truck rides firmer leveled but corners much better and doesn't scrape parking curbs with the air dam. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, michigan2500hd said:

The first time driving it you may feel like the truck is sitting way up in the air. When I leveled my 2011 I felt like everyone was looking because the front seemed super high compared to the way it was before the level. You get used to it really fast and I think you'll prefer the look of being leveled. My truck rides firmer leveled but corners much better and doesn't scrape parking curbs with the air dam. 

michigan2500hd, I can't thank you enough for the feedback.  I have the appointment on Monday and I've been worried that I was going to do something I regret.  Your post has eased my thoughts!

• 1 month later...