Squeaky Suspension

Landry

I have a 2019 GMC Sierra Denali with only 14k miles on it.  I took it to the dealership twice and both times they said they that U-bolts of the leaf springs assembly were re-torqued and new real leaf spring inserts were installed.  The squeak goes away for about two days and then comes back.  It sounds like I am driving an 80 year old rocking chair.  Anyone got any advice?

• 1 month later...
I have a 2019 GMC Sierra Denali with only 14k miles on it.  I took it to the dealership twice and both times they said they that U-bolts of the leaf springs assembly were re-torqued and new real leaf spring inserts were installed.  The squeak goes away for about two days and then comes back.  It sounds like I am driving an 80 year old rocking chair.  Anyone got any advice?

I’m having the same issue with my 2019 Custom Trail Boss.
Did you ever get this resolved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am having this issue also.  I had the dealer install the factory 2" lift a few weeks ago, and after I started having a clunking in the rear.  The dealer found a defective leaf spring and ordered a new one under warranty.  It hasn't come in yet and who knows how long it is going to take to get one.

• Like 1