Black AT4 emblems

Looks great - plastidip on the GMC logo looks great- makes it blend.

I also have dealer trying to sourcre the black AT4 emblems for my 2019 Carbon Pro - which came with standard chrome ones 

Any part number information or where you sourced them would be great to know.

Thx for posting 

IMG_8517.JPG

Edited by Supercup
  • Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 4:40 AM, Libertas said:

What are the Part #'s.  I've been searching and no luck.  

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you all! I'm actually a salesman at a gmc dealership so I've been putting in the hours for end of the month! The 2 part numbers are 84690478 and 84680479 AT4 emblems in carbon flash is what they call them.

On 1/31/2020 at 8:55 AM, Supercup said:

Looks great - plastidip on the GMC logo looks great- makes it blend.

I also have dealer trying to sourcre the black AT4 emblems for my 2019 Carbon Pro - which came with standard chrome ones 

Any part number information or where you sourced them would be great to know.

Thx for posting 

IMG_8517.JPG

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you all! I'm actually a salesman at a gmc dealership so I've been putting in the hours for end of the month! The 2 part numbers are 84690478 and 84680479 AT4 emblems in carbon flash is what they call them. 

• Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 3:14 PM, Chrisd534 said:

Also been looking for part numbers but cant find!

Plasti dip looks awesome was it hard to do ?

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you all! I'm actually a salesman at a gmc dealership so I've been putting in the hours for end of the month! The 2 part numbers are 84690478 and 84680479 AT4 emblems in carbon flash is what they call them. Plasti dip isn't usually hard, in this case it kinda was. I had to tape all the red off then go in after and exactoknife around it and be super careful on peeling. Just doing the whole emblem back would have been 100 times I'll attach some pics. You probably don't have to leave as big of a space around the emblem but you definitely want some space it peels right off the paint and breaks right on the edges of the emblem. I did 4 coats waiting 30 minutes in between. 

20200129_153753.jpg

Edited by Dick Messerly
  • Like 2

After the 4 coats it peels really easy I just use a toothpick to get it started in those smaller areas in the G. The shitty part was razor blading in between where the black and red are it's not perfect but looks really good until you get right up on it and really have to look for the imperfections. I'll get some close up photos tomorrow and some close ups of the AT4 badges they are actually painted in a metallic paint. I'm guessing it's the same paint as the new carbon black color they are doing in the Sierras and Yukons. 

20200129_172401.jpg

Edited by Dick Messerly
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dick Messerly said:

After the 4 coats it peels really easy I just use a toothpick to get it started in those smaller areas in the G. The shitty part was razor blading in between where the black and red are it's not perfect but looks really good until you get right up on it and really have to look for the imperfections. I'll get some close up photos tomorrow and some close ups of the AT4 badges they are actually painted in a metallic paint. I'm guessing it's the same paint as the new carbon black color they are doing in the Sierras and Yukons. 

20200129_172401.jpg

IMG_20200201_205852_795.jpg

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Dick Messerly said:

thanks that is awesome! 

I assume one part number is for driver side and one for passenger side - what about tailgate - is it driver side part number or passenger side? 

Thanks 

John 

Edited by Supercup
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Supercup said:

thanks that is awesome! 

I assume one part number is for driver side and one for passenger side - what about tailgate - is it driver side part number or passenger side? 

Thanks 

John 

Wondering the same. Maybe one is for the side doors and the other for the tailgate? Which is which?? That way we order 2 of 1 and 1 of the other 

• Like 1