Is the LT Chevy’s most sold trim ?

f8l vnm

12 hours ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

And optional bucket seats to push those who can't do a bench seat out of the LT and up into that higher price point. 

BOSE and other higher trim options as well that you can't get on the LT. Is HD radio available on the LT?  

Just now, mafd2 said:

BOSE and other higher trim options as well that you can't get on the LT. Is HD radio available on the LT?  

Yeah, it looks like you can get Convenience Package 2 in an LT. Just remember that it also includes the leaking rear window. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

Yeah, it looks like you can get Convenience Package 2 in an LT. Just remember that it also includes the leaking rear window. 

Yea I've read threads on that. Luckily (knock on wood) I've had my RST since last March and no leaks.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 12:25 PM, Cpl_Punishment said:

Just remember that it also includes the leaking rear window. 

So now all rear sliding windows leak? This is really surprising as I have two of them and have not seen this issue. Not saying some out there don't but you make it sound as if you get the convenience package II  your also getting a leaking window.

On 2/2/2020 at 3:57 PM, econometrics said:

LT is the clear winner each year, for sure. Beyond that, it's speculative based on where you live. In DFW, my guess seems to be like this (I'm excluding WT, as most of those are fleet sales) 

1. LT (All-Star / Texas Editions)
  2. Custom (been surprised by how many of these I'm seeing) 
  3. RST
  4. TB (Custom and LT) 
  5. LTZ
  6. HC

The closest dealer to me - Classic Chevrolet - is one of the highest volume dealers in the nation. Here's what they have on their lot right now: 

Total of 514 new Silverado 1500s (non-HD or LD)

1. 158 Custom (all types (RWD, 4x4, SB, CC, DC, etc))
  2. 118 LT
  3. 100 WT (22 of these are RC, long box) 
  4. 77 RST
  5. 38 TBs (Custom TB / LT TB) 
  6. 11 LTZ
  7. 11 HC 

Next closest dealer is another big one in Dallas. Here's what they have on the lot: 

Total of 289 new Silverado 1500s

1. 106 RST
  2. 62 LT
  3. 49 Custom
  4. 47 WT 
  5. 12 LTZ
  6. 9 TBs
  7. 4 HC 

I bought my LT from classic. Great for service too. See lots of LTs and RSTs around me 

5 hours ago, Booger T said:

So now all rear sliding windows leak? This is really surprising as I have two of them and have not seen this issue. Not saying some out there don't but you make it sound as if you get the convenience package II  your also getting a leaking window.

I'm just going based on what the guys on the 87 page thread on the rear window leak are saying. Given that you've had your trucks for less than 2 years, can you really guarantee they're never going to leak? 

19 minutes ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

I'm just going based on what the guys on the 87 page thread on the rear window leak are saying. Given that you've had your trucks for less than 2 years, can you really guarantee they're never going to leak? 

There are no guarantees in life, but I don't think lumping all convenience  package II equipped vehicles into the leaking window category  is really a fair  assumption.  I bought both of my vehicles knowing about the issues others are having and am not going to concern myself with it unless it happens.  A lot of upper trim level trucks out there that come standard with the rear slider, I doubt that the window issue plays much of an impact on  someone purchasing one of them. ?

There are no guarantees in life, but I don't think lumping all convenience  package II equipped vehicles into the leaking window category  is really a fair  assumption.  I bought both of my vehicles knowing about the issues others are having and am not going to concern myself with it unless it happens.  A lot of upper trim level trucks out there that come standard with the rear slider, I doubt that the window issue plays much of an impact on  someone purchasing one of them. [emoji854]

I’m part of the doubt them, I forgo having xm and bose so I don’t have an issue with window

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The LT sure does hit the sweet spot, but i bet fleet vehicle WTs are in the mix. 

In upstate NY I'd say

LT, Custom, LTZ and RST tie for 3rd then HC and in last for sure is the TB

Edited by Belo